Crisis Recovery (Trauma)
Trauma cover provides a lump sum on the diagnosis or occurrence of one of a list of special injuries or illnesses, such as heart disease, cancer, stroke, paraplegia, loss of sight, arthritis, or major burns.
Having a crisis recovery plan that covers unexpected events makes good sense for you and your family or partner.
Crisis recovery insurance can:
- pay for unexpected medical costs
- provide for lifestyle changes
- pay for professional care at home
- repay large debts such as a mortgage
- allow you to reduce work hours by providing additional income
- pay for vocational rehabilitation